Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Farewell My Cousin@ Obituary Jessie Ahoi

Erm...yesterday my 1st cousin were past away at her workplace at Hotel Promenade, KK....Her name is Jessie Ahoi @ Titi....I was inform by my sister in-law yesterday evening... Her body were at her home for now at Kg.Kepayan, Penampang... Her body arrived at her house at 7pm sharp after beeing post mortem at Hospital Queen Eleziberth...


It was really sad after I visit her body at her house last night... the really sad thing that she had to leave her three daugther alone: Weeveeca Joanne, and her twins daugther Jossareca Wolca and Jossavera Wolsa......

Erm....May You Rest In Peace Jessie Ahoi@Titi...May God Bless You....You Lest us without saying goodbye or a single word....

I was inform after i went back from school.....that really a shock and a bad story to me because my 1st counsin and also my great cousin were left very early.... i will pray for you Titi.....

No comments: